Review: Elastic Shoelaces

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

Maybe a biased review but I have just installed these on my race shoes and right away I really like them. The knots pull away as you stretch the laces and it is easy to fit them. In fact you can use the knots to gauge exactly how much lace is in each section of your shoes - make it one knot for a tighter section say nearer the toes and 2 holes in the mid section and 2 or three near the top. I laced mine up and guess what without trying I had exactly the same amount of lace left over on each shoe.
I tried one shoe with the new laces and left one shoe with the Lock Laces that I raced with in Albany last week and put the shoes on. I feel that the overall uniform stretch in the laces made the shoe feel better plus the elastic is a little thicker and thus puts less pressure on your feet when they are cranked up making them more comfortable for me anyway.
I must admit when we were ordering these I was concerned but I am really very impressed and happy with the result and the price that we are able to offer them onto the market.
I am sure you will be as impressed as I am. I will add an additional review after my next run in these on Thursday night at intervals but for now it has to be 5 stars.

If it's not hurting your not tri'ing!
---------------------------------------
David Martin

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator