Charity raffle - race entries

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 25, 2014 at 20:27
ThreadID: 105951 Views:2742 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi there everyone. I understand that this is my first post, but it is not spam or a scam in any way.

On March 7, I will be attempting an Indoor Ironman at my local gym, to raise money for the McGrath Foundation and support my wife who has terminal breast cancer. This event is fully sanctioned by the McGrath Foundation.

As part of this charity event, I have been given several race entries to raffle off. However, being in country NSW, they have not really taken off, so I need to broaden my audience to do them justice.

They are:

1. Entry to the sold out 2014 Husky race (Feb 23) or the 2015 race if winner cant make it.

2. Entry to 2014 Challenge Batemans Bay (March 16)

3. 2014/15 Elite Energy season series pass (1 distance only)

4. Race entry and 1 night accommodation to each: Brooks Forster and Port Macquarie running festivals, choice of 5 km, 10 km, 21 km, Forster Island Challenge, and Forster Beach Bash.

Husky will be drawn Feb 15, the rest on March 1.

Due to me being in the country, these items have unfortunately not sold too well, so please help me out and make it worth the while of the amazing race directors who helped me out.

Ticket prices are:
$10 each, 3 for $25 or 10 for $75.

Further information can be found on the charity facebook page, Indoor Ironman:

https://www.facebook...921307/?fref=ts

I can be contacted via email: bfsammut@bigpond.net.au or via the facebook site if you need any further info.

Thankyou.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator