Review Asics Gel DS Trainer 16

Submitted: Monday, Mar 07, 2011 at 14:31
ThreadID: 84856 Views:4081 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Image Could Not Be Found
I got a pair of these for xmas this year and they looked good. For my first few wear in runs they are comfortable and light and seemed to provide good support. Within 2 weeks I had them up to speed and started using them once a week in my standard training runs of around 15 kms/session. They were working well for the first 4 weeks and inside of the 6 week mark the heels had become loose and I had trouble getting them laced up right. Before the end of February they had holes appear in the heal material and the result of this was heal blisters. These shoes just do not suit me at all and seem to have been a waste of money as they are now relegated to wearing shoes, I went out and purchased a new set of Avia shoes now and am bringing them up to speed at the moment.

My last Avia shoes lasted a full 7 months and were great, so thought I would give them a bell again. I will report on these down the track.

Has anyone else had a good or bad run on the Asics Gel DS Trainers? I am sure there are a lot of people interested in any feedback!

If it's not hurting your not tri'ing!
---------------------------------------
David Martin

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator