Review: Windrush

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

I took a pair of these out on my run this morning and my first impression is that they are very light and you hardly notice you are wearing them. I had the white ones and I'm told they even look good! For the last few years I have worn Ryder's glasses and my last pair have just died after 3 years of use. The timing was right - because we came across these Sunwise ones and I decided that for much less than half the price that even if they weren't as good I liked the idea of having a couple of pairs for the price of one!

Well, after my 15km run this morning I am convinced that these are better than my Ryders and about 1/2 the weight. I have only used the fully tinted lens (as pictured in the main product pic), it may not be as dark as I am used to but it certainly cuts out the glare. I also especially like the soft padding that is on the arm ends where they sit over your ears. As a runner and cyclist I find after a few hours wearing some glasses that I have a pain over my ears where the frames are pushing against the side of my head. I will give these a try on my bike tomorrow and report on how they sit under a helmet but during my run this morning I was most impressed and at $50 I cannot fault then.

If you see me out and about I will most likely be wearing these so if you want to check them out just ask.
If it's not hurting your not tri'ing!
---------------------------------------
David Martin

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator