Blog Users with Facebook and Facebook users in general

Submitted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 at 11:05
ThreadID: 95286 Views:1996 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello,

I have been working on some Facebook integration tools over the last few days and have had some of our publishing actions approved by Facebook. If you are a Blog user and use Facebook there is a method to now export your blogs (and soon Activity Log, forum posts etc) to your Facebook timeline.

If you are interested in doing this then take the first step and install the TriathlonOz Facebook App. Doing this is simple - just open the My Home tab above and select Logoff. Then open the Login tab and instead of using the normal login click on the Sign in with Facebook button - this will auto log you on based on your Facebook profile. The first time you run this you will be presented with a screen requesting that you give some basic permissions - Select Goto App and that is it. From now on you will be using Facebook to handle your TriathlonOz login - it works regardless of your TO account type, so visitor or members logins are all supported.

What does this do right now, well every Blog you publish will be automatically added to your Facebook timeline. Most likely by tomorrow it will also auto add your forum posts to the timeline.

If you have published blogs in the past there is a method to send all your past blogs to your timeline, this is a once off operation and I can provide instructions once you have approved the app. So if you are wanting to do this just drop me a PM (david@triathlonoz.com) and I will send you a link to the publish system.

David
If it's not hurting your not tri'ing!
---------------------------------------
David Martin

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator