Comment: Speight's Coast to Coast - 2012

Well Baz, you'll be pleased to know that due to your constant reinforcement about the merits of the C2 Rower, that I have started using it too - they have 2 of them at my gym and I had a PT session today to teach me how to use it, advise how to fit it into my program etc. I am working on interval sets of 500m with 30 sec rest x 10 reps with the intent to better my times to complete distance. Haven't quite worked out how I'm going to get the rope skills/training in yet but just got my new MTB bike so I can't do everything and this is all just winter fun!
Some wish for it, others work for it!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Landy - Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:08

Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:08
They are a great piece of equipment. I have dropped the endurance rowing at moment, and refocussing back on the 2,000m training schedule as it is a good HIT workout as it progresses through the 26 weeks. 500 metre intervals are great, especially with the volume you are doing!

Also, if you go online to Concept Australia you will be able to buy a log-card, you insert into the machine and it will record your workouts and retain your training routines.

We’ve got a 50klm pack walk weekend after next, in the Blue Mountains, along the six-foot track. Height gain of 2,300 metres over the walk, and they run this each year with the front-runners finishing in 3 ½ hours...Will be climbing and abseiling up there this weekend coming (rope rescue course!)

Exercise – you’ve got to love it.

Cheers, Baz
Cheers, Baz (The Landy)
Winning is an internal game, if you fall, get back up

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 548105