2012 Busselton Ironman 70.3 Entries Open

Submitted: Wednesday, Oct 19, 2011 at 20:54
ThreadID: 89642 Views:5517 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
So, I sat on my computer this morning at 9.55am and kept refreshing until entries opened at 10am. The site was very slow and it took me 16minutes to get my entry through and it almost didn't go through, as I got an error page and had to go back a page and refresh but it was eventually successful. Immediately after, the site displayed a message that Individual Entries were full - at around 10.17am!

I was pretty sure that wasn't the case, and that is was just a site glitch as a little while later, I had friends on facebook saying they were able to proceed again and did get their entries through.

By 10.30pm TWA members received an email apologising but saying 300 indiv entries would be made available at 12noon.

I see that the button to enter the Indiviual event is still removed but Team entries are open.

Tomorrow, the event is open to the public for any remaining slots so if you're not a TWA member, get in quick or you will have to go on the Wait List.

Entry page for Busselton Ironman 70.3 2012

Good luck!
Don't forget to chat here about your training and preparation and ask your questions!
Some wish for it, others work for it!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator