TriathlonOz branded Trisuits/BibKnicks and Jerseys - what do you think?

Submitted: Wednesday, Oct 26, 2011 at 16:16
ThreadID: 89752 Views:2472 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
As some of you already know, we recently had a small number of these made up for David and I.

Since a few people have asked us they can get them, we need to find out if its worth placing an order. The minimum quantity we need to cover is 5 items (for each style). Any size.

So, to gauge your interest, please leave a comment here if you think you would be prepared to make an order. These will be at our cost (as you'll be advertising our brand) but as a gauge, expect around $119 for jerseys, $149 for BibKnicks, $199 for Trisuits. We didn't want anything uncomfortable so rejected lots of cheaper samples - chamois and good fabric feel are important and we're both very happy with the result, but its up to you.

If we get enough interest we'll set the items up in our shop where you can "pre-order" and select your sizing etc. Once we get the minimum order quantities we can place the order and then about 6 weeks for delivery.

Here's a pic of the men's tri-suit (size L) to show you. I'll add some pics of me in the female trisuit later.

Image Could Not Be Found

And here's a pic of the jerseys.
Image Could Not Be Found

Also refer to Thread ID 88366 for the design/mockup images of each item style including the bibknicks.

Some wish for it, others work for it!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TriathlonOz - Michelle - Monday, Oct 31, 2011 at 17:19

Monday, Oct 31, 2011 at 17:19
Sorry for the delay, but here's a pic of the Ladies trisuit too...

Got it's christening in last weekend's Sorrent Challenge.
Image Could Not Be Found

Some wish for it, others work for it!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 468948