Review: H2No Towels - 25 Pack

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

At first I thought these would be just like baby wipes and was a bit sceptical of their uniqueness but actually these are rather nifty and practical! Firstly, baby wipes typically have a lot of moisture and are as small as tissues - these have a lighter refreshing feel and are super sized - designed specifically to wipe over the whole body they are sized like a sports towel. Also, baby wipes come in a packet like tissues where you pull one out and have to try to keep the packet sealed or they dry out. Unlike those baby wipes, these are single wipe packets - and you definitely only need 1 wipe to do the whole body. I tried one out yesterday after a sweaty afternoon run and found it very good to wipe off sweat and feel a bit refreshed without feeling slimy or perfumed. I normally use a tek-towel but I think this is better (combines a refresh and I can blow my nose on it, and don't have to wash it either!). I was surprised at the quality of the wipe, which didn't tear, in fact I almost felt guilty throwing it in the bin. I honestly think I will use these when I need to drive home or go somewhere after a run, or yoga, or a ride, and might also start taking one in the back pocket of my cycle jersey for emergency grease wipe downs or coffee shop freshen ups.
Some wish for it, others work for it!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator