Good newsletter

Submitted: Monday, Sep 03, 2012 at 14:36
ThreadID: 97814 Views:2581 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I just wanted to thank you for the great newsletter you send out I've started looking forward to receiving it each month. It's good your site doesn't rave on about the pros like all the magz. I'm really more of a swimmer and like running but thinking of trying some triathlons. I like that your site seems to be for real people but I would like to see more stories. Is there a hidden section where the members are chatting? Like do I need to pay? Good luck, I'll keep watching and hope to pick up some tips.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TriathlonOz - Michelle - Monday, Sep 03, 2012 at 16:18

Monday, Sep 03, 2012 at 16:18
Thanks for the compliments! Sounds like you'll be fine with your first triathlon and my guess is you'll probably be the envy of the course if you're already a strong swimmer. Just don't forget to get out in the open water if you're used to the pool - it can surprise some people at first when there's no line to follow ;)

To answer your query about hidden areas - No, you can view everything without being a Member. You can use most of the site for free. We're hoping to encourage some more Forum posts for chatting about anything to do with training, racing advice, inspiration, gear, news, really - its anything goes so long as its relevent to our core theme of the site.

It's just the Blogs, Athlete Tracking, and Garmin uploads that is restricted to Members-only. Membership has an annual fee of $29.95 and for this you get discounts off everything in our shop, and free ads in the Classifeds.

Hope that helps clarify and welcome!
Some wish for it, others work for it!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 494182